Chair Yoga for Adults with Learning Disabilities
This is a chair-based gentle exercise and relaxation class for adults with learning disabilities.
The class is taught by Danielle as part of her role at the Leicester Adult Education College, rather than for The Be Happy Yoga Project. To enrol, please contact LASALS.
Leicester Adult Education College, 54 Belvoir St, Leicester LE1 6QL
Held by Danielle Texeira
- Community Yoga CourseFriday, 11:00 am - 13:00 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
- Drop-in Yoga ClassFriday, 17:30 pm - 19:00 pmBeginners/Intermediate
- Private Yoga ClassesSunday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pmYoga sessions in the comfort of your own home
- Chair Yoga for Adults with Learning DisabilitiesWednesday, 13:00 pm - 14:30 pmLASALS Course
- Drop-in Yoga ClassWednesday, 17:30 pm - 19:00 pmBeginners/Intermediate