Yoga For Business People
We will get you moving gently and breathing deeply, so you can let go of your early morning stiffness and get your brain firing for the rest of your day!
Each session includes yoga movement, basic breathing practices and relaxation techniques to develop strength, flexibility, balance, concentration and body awareness.
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat. This class is suitable for most people, including those brand new to yoga, however, please do get in touch to find out if we are able to accommodate any special needs that you may have.
The Innovation Centre, 49 Oxford St, Leicester LE1 5XY
Held by Danielle Texeira
- Community Chair Yoga ClassFriday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
- Open YogaFriday, 15:30 pm - 17:00 pmBeginners/Intermediate Yoga
- Private 1 to 1 Yoga TuitionSunday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pmYoga sessions in the comfort of your own home
- Yoga For Business PeopleMonday, 08:00 am - 08:45 amAn alternative to a coffee and groggy morning!
- Lunchtime YogaMonday, 12:30 pm - 13:30 pmBeginners/intermediate yoga
- Private 1 to 1 Yoga TutionTuesday, 15:00 pm - 16:00 pmYoga sessions in the comfort of your own home
- Community Yoga ClassTuesday, 18:00 pm - 19:00 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
- Open YogaWednesday, 17:30 pm - 19:00 pmBeginners/Gentle Yoga
- Private 1 to 1 Yoga TuitionThursday, 15:00 pm - 16:00 pmYoga sessions in the comfort of your own home