Yoga for adults with autism
This is a ten week course starting on 5th June.
Yoga for autism is an adapted form of yoga that includes breathing exercises, body awareness practice, basic movement, relaxation techniques and the use of sound.
Yoga helps to improve strength, muscle tone and flexibility, balance and coordination, as well as helping people to handle anxiety and regulate their own emotions. Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a blanket. Mats are available to use if you don't have your own.
Held by Danielle Texeira
- Community yoga classWednesday, 13:00 pm - 14:30 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
Starting 7th June 2017
- Open YogaWednesday, 17:30 pm - 19:00 pmBeginners/Gentle Yoga
- Community yoga courseFriday, 13:30 pm - 15:00 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
- Open YogaFriday, 15:30 pm - 17:00 pmBeginners/Intermediate Yoga
- Lunchtime yogaMonday, 12:30 pm - 13:30 pmBeginners/intermediate yoga
- Yoga for adults with autismMonday, 14:00 pm - 15:00 pmStarting 5th June 2017