Drop-in Yoga Class
This is a mixed level class and is suitable for beginners as well as those who have been practising yoga for some time. We offer variations and modifications, so you can adapt each movement for your own body.
Each class includes yoga postures, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques to develop strength, flexibility, good breathing habits, concentration and relaxation.
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a blanket. Yoga mats are available to use if you don't have your own.
Michael Wood Centre, 53 Regent Rd, Leicester LE1 6YF
Held by Michael Texeira
- Community Yoga CourseFriday, 11:00 am - 13:00 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
- Drop-in Yoga ClassFriday, 17:30 pm - 19:00 pmBeginners/Intermediate
- Private Yoga ClassesSunday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pmYoga sessions in the comfort of your own home
- Chair Yoga for Adults with Learning DisabilitiesWednesday, 13:00 pm - 14:30 pmLASALS Course
- Drop-in Yoga ClassWednesday, 17:30 pm - 19:00 pmBeginners/Intermediate