Private Yoga Classes
Private yoga classes are classes specially designed to meet your needs. We create sequences and use poses, modifications and variations to help move you towards an optimal state of balance. You get 100% of our attention and we can focus on whatever you want and need. For example, if you want to focus on building strength we can do that. If you want to manage anxiety, we will help you focus on that. If you didn’t sleep well that day, we can just do a restorative practice.
You can ask as many questions as they like and we give you a handout with the class sequence on it for you to practise in your own time.
Yoga sessions can take place in the comfort of your own home, which means that you don't have to squeeze a yoga class into your schedule anymore. If the time and days in our schedule don't suit you, please contact us directly to see if we have other options available. If you don't have a suitable space in your home, we can often accommodate you at The Michael Wood Centre, subject to availability.
You are welcome to ask partners, family members and/or close friends to join you at no additional cost.
If you are booking a session in your home for the first time, please contact us directly first to arrange a free 1/2 hour consultation. We will use this time to talk about your goals and assess your needs. If you have any other questions, please do get in touch.
Michael Wood Centre, 53 Regent Rd, Leicester LE1 6YF
Held by Danielle Texeira
- Chair Yoga for Adults with Learning DisabilitiesWednesday, 13:00 pm - 14:30 pmLASALS Course
- Drop-in Yoga ClassWednesday, 17:30 pm - 19:00 pmBeginners/Intermediate
- Community Yoga CourseFriday, 11:00 am - 13:00 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
- Drop-in Yoga ClassFriday, 17:30 pm - 19:00 pmBeginners/Intermediate
- Private Yoga ClassesSunday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pmYoga sessions in the comfort of your own home