Each class includes yoga postures, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques to develop strength, flexibility, good breathing habits, concentration and relaxation.
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a blanket. Yoga mats are available to use if you don't have your own.
Michael Wood Centre, 53 Regent Rd, Leicester LE1 6YF
Held by Michael Texeira
- Community yoga courseFriday, 13:30 pm - 15:00 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
- Open YogaFriday, 15:30 pm - 17:00 pmBeginners/Intermediate Yoga
- Lunchtime yogaMonday, 12:30 pm - 13:30 pmBeginners/intermediate yoga
- Yoga for adults with autismMonday, 14:00 pm - 15:00 pmStarting 5th June 2017
- Community yoga classWednesday, 13:00 pm - 14:30 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
Starting 7th June 2017
- Open YogaWednesday, 17:30 pm - 19:00 pmBeginners/Gentle Yoga