Open Yoga (1 hour)
This is a shorter version of our standard length yoga classes!
Each class includes yoga postures, basic deep breathing practice and relaxation techniques to develop strength, flexibility, good breathing habits, concentration and relaxation. Please note that we do not teach specific pranayama techniques during this class.
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat and a blanket. Please let us know if you need to borrow a yoga mat. Open classes are suitable for most people, including those brand new to yoga, however, please do get in touch to find out if we are able to accommodate any special needs that you may have.
Yeoman Buildings, 18 Rutland St, Leicester LE1 1RD
Held by Michael Texeira
- Community yoga classWednesday, 13:00 pm - 14:30 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
Starting 7th June 2017
- Open YogaWednesday, 17:30 pm - 19:00 pmBeginners/Gentle Yoga
- Community yoga courseFriday, 13:30 pm - 15:00 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
- Open YogaFriday, 15:30 pm - 17:00 pmBeginners/Intermediate Yoga
- Lunchtime yogaMonday, 12:30 pm - 13:30 pmBeginners/intermediate yoga
- Yoga for adults with autismMonday, 14:00 pm - 15:00 pmStarting 5th June 2017