This is a shorter version of our standard length yoga classes!
Each class includes yoga postures, basic deep breathing practice and relaxation techniques to develop strength, flexibility, good breathing habits, concentration and relaxation. Please note that we do not teach specific pranayama techniques during this class.
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat and a blanket. Open classes are suitable for most people, including those brand new to yoga, however, please do get in touch to find out if we are able to accommodate any special needs that you may have.
Held by Michael Texeira
- Yoga For Business PeopleMonday, 08:00 am - 08:45 amAn alternative to a coffee and groggy morning!
- Lunchtime YogaMonday, 12:30 pm - 13:30 pmBeginners/intermediate yoga
- Private 1 to 1 Yoga TutionTuesday, 15:00 pm - 16:00 pmYoga sessions in the comfort of your own home
- Community Yoga ClassTuesday, 18:00 pm - 19:00 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
- Open YogaWednesday, 17:30 pm - 19:00 pmBeginners/Gentle Yoga
- Private 1 to 1 Yoga TuitionThursday, 15:00 pm - 16:00 pmYoga sessions in the comfort of your own home
- Community Chair Yoga ClassFriday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
- Open YogaFriday, 15:30 pm - 17:00 pmBeginners/Intermediate Yoga