Community Chair Yoga Class
This is a 12 week programme for ex-offenders and other vulnerable adults in Leicester. We are very thankful to our supporters who donated to the crowdfunding campaign that enabled all spaces on this course to be offered free of charge. There are still some spaces available on the current course. If you are a charity or a social enterprise you can refer one (or more) of your service users to take part in the course. Please contact us for further details.
Michael Wood Centre, 53 Regent Rd, Leicester LE1 6YF
Held by Michael Texeira
and Danielle Texeira
- Yoga For Business PeopleMonday, 08:00 am - 08:45 amAn alternative to a coffee and groggy morning!
- Lunchtime YogaMonday, 12:30 pm - 13:30 pmBeginners/intermediate yoga
- Private 1 to 1 Yoga TutionTuesday, 15:00 pm - 16:00 pmYoga sessions in the comfort of your own home
- Community Yoga ClassTuesday, 18:00 pm - 19:00 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
- Open YogaWednesday, 17:30 pm - 19:00 pmBeginners/Gentle Yoga
- Private 1 to 1 Yoga TuitionThursday, 15:00 pm - 16:00 pmYoga sessions in the comfort of your own home
- Community Chair Yoga ClassFriday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
- Open YogaFriday, 15:30 pm - 17:00 pmBeginners/Intermediate Yoga