Community Yoga Course
This is a free course for the Recovery College. We teach the sessions at the Bradgate Unit at Glenfield hospital and places are offered to anyone suffering from mental ill health, their families as well as NHS staff.
Funding for this course was kindly provided by the Lloyds Bank Social Entrepreneurs programme.
Held by Danielle Texeira
- Chair Yoga for Adults with Learning DisabilitiesWednesday, 13:00 pm - 14:30 pmLASALS Course
- Drop-in Yoga ClassWednesday, 17:30 pm - 19:00 pmBeginners/Intermediate
- Community Yoga CourseFriday, 11:00 am - 13:00 pmFunded course for charities/social enterprises
- Drop-in Yoga ClassFriday, 17:30 pm - 19:00 pmBeginners/Intermediate
- Private Yoga ClassesSunday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pmYoga sessions in the comfort of your own home